The Advanced Manufacturing Awards were created to give recognition and prestige to the companies in the Spanish industrial fabric that innovate every day, creating products and solutions that help to improve any stage of the value chain of a company, making them more efficient, more sustainable and connected.
Live again the Advanced Manufacturing Awards Ceremony 2023
The Advanced Manufacturing Awards offer 7 categories, to cover all innovations made at any stage of the value chain.
The best or most innovative technology used in the manufacture and processing of composites as well as its applications and integration in the manufacture of the product will be assessed.
If you have automated any process in your production chain or integrated any robot or cobot or if your company is the supplier of these solutions or robots, this is the category for you.
Podrás presentarte si tu empresa ofrece soluciones de pruebas de producto o control de la calidad del mismo, así como la integración en la cadena de valor del cliente final.
¿Tu empresa ya forma parte de las denomidas "Fábricas del futruro" u ofrece soluciones para que las empresas españoles se sumen a la ola de la 4ª revolución industrial?
With these categories, the Advanced Manufacturing Awards aim to cover the entire reality of industry and innovation, making it one of the most comprehensive events in its field.
Submission of applications
Until June 30
Public vote (until 31 October)
15 November at 16:30 at Advanced Manufacturing Madrid (IFEMA)
Visitors will also be able to take part in the final decision and choose their favourite Advanced Manufacturing Awards entries - stay tuned to our newsletter to make sure you don't miss out on any of the details!
If you have a long professional career in the industrial sector, you are an expert in any of the categories and you want to be present at the Advanced Manufacturing Awards, send us your CV to email@example.com and we will contact you.
Advantages of submitting to the Awards
Get, in addition to the recognition and prestige that your company and your team deserve, the necessary visibility to showcase your project in the Spanish industrial fabric.
If you are nominated...
- RRSS: The nominated projects will be published on Advanced Manufacturing's social networks.
- Web visibility: Nominated projects will be published on the Advanced Manufacturing Awards website portal in the "Nominees" section of both the Awards website. In addition, we will publish company information in the Awards website directory to raise awareness of your business and your work.
- Press releases: Your company will be mentioned in the closing press release and in the post-show report of the event. Distinctive: Delivery of banners to communicate that you are nominated for the Advanced Manufacturing Awards.
- Public vote: Your project will be evaluated by a jury of experts (80%) and by the public (20%).
- Innovation Tour: If you have contracted a stand at the event, you will be part of the next edition's Innovation Tours.
- VIP access: 5 VIP tickets for you and your team to attend the award ceremony and visit the fair.
If you are a winner...
In addition to all the advantages of having been nominated...
- RRSS: The winning project will be published on Advanced Manufacturing's social networks.
- Web visibility: The winning projects will be published on the portal of the Advanced Manufacturing Awards website, in the section "The Winners", as well as on the Awards website. In addition, the projects will be highlighted on the Awards website throughout the year.
- Press releases: Your company will be mentioned in the closing press release and in the post-show report of the event.
- Distinctive: Delivery of banners to communicate that you are a winner of the Advanced Manufacturing Awards.
- Trophy: An official AMAwards trophy will be awarded for the winning entry.
- Newsletter interview: An exclusive interview will be conducted with your team to talk about the award-winning work. It will be published in the "Behind the innovations" section of our newsletter (BBDD +50k emails).
- Digital Talk: You will be able to present the project (30 minutes slot) at the next Digital Tech Congress 2024.
Advanced Manufacturing is the real meeting and business point for the entire manufacturing industry, with its shows: MetalMadrid, Robomática Madrid and Composites Madrid, and MetalBarcelona and Robomática Barcelona. Two leading events in industrial transformation and a must for all those who want to improve their production chain and seek the most innovative solutions for their business.
Our events are organised by area, in order to offer an effective visit to professionals.
Connected | Additive | Surface | Product testing & Quality Control | Smart Plastics
Machine tools, multi-sector components, subcontracting, supplies, engineering, materials, robotics, composites, advanced materials, additive manufacturing, connected industry, industrial solutions, surface treatment, sheet metal and aluminium processing, cobots, PPE, quality control, product testing and much more.
Network at your annual autumn meeting with industry.